quinta-feira, junho 29, 2006

Around the world

When I was younger, I did not enjoy travelling. I am not sure if I enjoy it either now. Most of the time they are just excuses to be with friends. That I like to do: see friends and visit their home cities with them. Visits to do in the short term:
- USA ("mum" and Buhi) - when Buhi gets married? (will I have to wait too long or are you ready for that commitment?)
- England (where my cousin and king Richard are, and now Vanesa and Stanislav): it must be on the next 2 years
- Norway (Kamilla and Froydis) : must be there on the 17th May (national day)
- India (Anvesha): between December and March
- Australia (Erin Hislop)

"O Divagador" would also love to go to Scotland. We might do that on the trip to England.

See? Dreaming is so easy! Just need hyper-mega vacations and lots of €€€€ to make it all through. Let´s see when.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»